HOME
NEXT PAGE
ARCHIVES
SUBSCRIBE

Saturday, March 08, 2008

Slow Drivers

I'll admit I'm not the world's greatest driver. But my God, how hard is it to drive the speed limit? Now, maybe I'm being a little hard here. After all, it's not like Chicago has a ton of speed limit signs in the city. Still, I assume the speed limit on a major street like Lawrence is greater than 25 mph. So it's frustrating to constantly drive down Lawrence at 25 mph or less. May just be a pet peeve of mine, where people slow down when looking for a street. Regardless, it's very annoying. At least I can pass the slow drivers on the expressway.

Tags:

*Tom G*annoying *frustrating*car *Life Is Crap*slow drivers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Main

Life is Crap: A blog covering: humor, news, politics, music, movies, tv, sports, and other things.
Questions? Comments? Death Threats? Suggestions? Contact us: thecrapspot@yahoo.com
(Home) (Archives) (Next page) (Subscribe to Life is Crap)