HOME
NEXT PAGE
ARCHIVES
SUBSCRIBE

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Motown Philly

In my younger days I dreamed of making my voice deep somehow and becoming the singer in a Boyz II Men band that just talks. You know, the guy who says baby, I love you and will do whatever you want me to do. So you cheated on me with my daddy, I still love. And I'll always love you. So you better not leave me cause I'll find you. And we'll be together til the end of time. It was always pathetic and creepy and stalkerish. Yet he sounded damn cool saying it.

Needless to say I never acquired a deep enough voice to become that guy. One of my biggest regrets.

Motown Philly:



Tags:

*music*Boyz II Men*Motown Philly *Tom G *deep*voice

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Main

Life is Crap: A blog covering: humor, news, politics, music, movies, tv, sports, and other things.
Questions? Comments? Death Threats? Suggestions? Contact us: thecrapspot@yahoo.com
(Home) (Archives) (Next page) (Subscribe to Life is Crap)