HOME
NEXT PAGE
ARCHIVES
SUBSCRIBE

Thursday, March 27, 2008

It's Hammer Time!


Congratulations to Xavier on their overtime defeat of West Virginia in the NCAA Tournament. And since I only know of one Stanley Burrell, aka MC Hammer, aka Hammer, I can only assume that MC Hammer is the starting shooting guard for Xavier. What a transformation! Given his background as an Oakland A's bat boy, I know he's athletic but man, to play Division I basketball after being a world famous rapper and Surreal Life alumni. Well, color me impressed...and intrigued in your next endeavor.

Congrats Xavier - It's Hammer Time!

Tags:

sports college basketball NCAA Tournament Xavier Stanley Burrell MC Hammer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Main

Life is Crap: A blog covering: humor, news, politics, music, movies, tv, sports, and other things.
Questions? Comments? Death Threats? Suggestions? Contact us: thecrapspot@yahoo.com
(Home) (Archives) (Next page) (Subscribe to Life is Crap)