HOME
NEXT PAGE
ARCHIVES
SUBSCRIBE

Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Finally The Aaron Rodgers Era Can Begin


It's about time we can finally watch the Aaron Rodgers era implode. I have nothing against Rodgers, but following a legend usually doesn't work out so well. Let's see, after Jordan was Pete Myers. After Dean Smith was Bill Guthridge. After Marino was ?. After Elway was Jake The Snake.

I won't go into hysterics while looking at the Brett Favre era. He was truly an iconic QB. And I enjoyed all the memories he gave me. However, let's not get ahead of ourselves with proclaiming him the best QB ever. From people I've seen, I would take Elway and Montana and would have to think hard about Marino. Add in the eventual placement of Brady and Manning and I'm not sure if he's in the top 5 of QBs in my lifetime. Still, he was a very special player who was great and a surefire first ballot Hall of Famer. Though as a Lions fan I won't miss the 2 losses every year.

Tags:

*sports*football*Brett Favre *NFL *retirement*Aaron Rodgers*QB

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Main

Life is Crap: A blog covering: humor, news, politics, music, movies, tv, sports, and other things.
Questions? Comments? Death Threats? Suggestions? Contact us: thecrapspot@yahoo.com
(Home) (Archives) (Next page) (Subscribe to Life is Crap)