HOME
NEXT PAGE
ARCHIVES
SUBSCRIBE

Saturday, February 02, 2008

What am I Missing?


I know she's only famous for having a sex tape, but why is she famous?

Just goes to show that if you're rich you need no discernible talent to be famous or even get your own reality show. From what I've seen of the show, she is one dumb and boring person. And I don't even think she's very attractive. Guess it's just me as she was like #28 or something in the AskMen.com top 99 women. If there are only 27 more attractive women in the world then we need to place attractive women on the endangered species list.

Please help me out - what am I missing?

Tags:

*entertainment*Kim Kardashian*TV *reality *big ass*sex tape *AskMen.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Main

Life is Crap: A blog covering: humor, news, politics, music, movies, tv, sports, and other things.
Questions? Comments? Death Threats? Suggestions? Contact us: thecrapspot@yahoo.com
(Home) (Archives) (Next page) (Subscribe to Life is Crap)