HOME
NEXT PAGE
ARCHIVES
SUBSCRIBE

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Slam Dunk Montage

I remember the good old days when the NBA Slam Dunk Contest was something I looked forward to. The next day I would lower my rim and try to emulate all the best dunks of the previous night. I especially loved Kenny Smith's dunk where he threw the ball through his legs and then did a reverse. And I remember when Dominique got robbed. And I remember the dunking excellence of Terence Stansbury. So it's always a little sad when NBA All-Star weekend comes and passes without me caring at all about the dunk contest. So I present a montage of clips I found on YouTube, for nostalgia. To remember when the dunk contest mattered.



Tags:

*sports*NBA*basketball*slam*dunk*contest*Stansbury

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Main

Life is Crap: A blog covering: humor, news, politics, music, movies, tv, sports, and other things.
Questions? Comments? Death Threats? Suggestions? Contact us: thecrapspot@yahoo.com
(Home) (Archives) (Next page) (Subscribe to Life is Crap)