HOME
NEXT PAGE
ARCHIVES
SUBSCRIBE

Monday, February 18, 2008

Shout Out to the Check Out Lady


Big ups to the check out lady at my local produce place. When my total came to $20.13 and all I had was $20s and $10s, she just took the $20. I know it's a little thing but it's pretty damn cool. See, I hate change. If I ever get around to cashing in my change I will probably be a couple hundred dollars richer. And I don't as a rule carry change around with me. So I'm forever grateful for her generosity. For in a lot of ways, she actually saved me $1.

Thanks Check Out Lady!

Tags:

*Tom G*food*produce *Check Out Lady *change*grocery *shopping

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Main

Life is Crap: A blog covering: humor, news, politics, music, movies, tv, sports, and other things.
Questions? Comments? Death Threats? Suggestions? Contact us: thecrapspot@yahoo.com
(Home) (Archives) (Next page) (Subscribe to Life is Crap)