HOME
NEXT PAGE
ARCHIVES
SUBSCRIBE

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

The Next Chris Mullin


Even though he's a college player, I'm actually referring to the professional Mullin and not the ridiculous college scorer. And yes, I'm influenced by the fact that both are left handed. But I have a hard time watching Duke games without seeing the similarities between Mullin and Taylor King. Such a great shot that always goes in...and I hate Duke. But I have to give credit where credit is due and that kid can shoot. So much so that I'm labeling him the next Chris Mullin.

Tags:

*sports*college*basketball*NCAA*Duke*Taylor King*Chris Mullin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Main

Life is Crap: A blog covering: humor, news, politics, music, movies, tv, sports, and other things.
Questions? Comments? Death Threats? Suggestions? Contact us: thecrapspot@yahoo.com
(Home) (Archives) (Next page) (Subscribe to Life is Crap)