HOME
NEXT PAGE
ARCHIVES
SUBSCRIBE

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Happy Paczki Day


One of the best traditions in my family occurs today, on Fat Tuesday. Since my dad's side is Polish, Fat Tuesday means Paczki Day. It's actually one of the things I miss most about being out of town. My dad will buy a ton of paczki and then deliver them to our relatives. Another year and no paczki, though it was a choice (trying to lose weight). At least I have Easter, where my dad actually makes handmade paczki.

Tags:

*Fat Tuesday*paczki *Polish *Lent*Easter*tradition

1 Comments:

Blogger Mike K said...

You don't have to be polish to polish of a paczki. (But, it sure doesn't hurt."

2/06/2008 12:16:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Main

Life is Crap: A blog covering: humor, news, politics, music, movies, tv, sports, and other things.
Questions? Comments? Death Threats? Suggestions? Contact us: thecrapspot@yahoo.com
(Home) (Archives) (Next page) (Subscribe to Life is Crap)