HOME
NEXT PAGE
ARCHIVES
SUBSCRIBE

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Frank Caliendo


I want to like the guy, because his impressions are usually pretty good, but dude is just not funny. There's more than being spot on, at least as far as I'm concerned. Hell, Dana Carvey was not very accurate with his George Bush but was funny because of the content. Sure, there's a certain threshold you need to pass so people can believe you are the celebrity you are impersonating. After that, it's really about jokes. After all, you are supposed to be a comedian.

But everytime I see him on my TV or hear him on my radio, I just want to scream - "You are not funny!"

Tags:

*entertainment*comedy *Frank Caliendo *impressions*funny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Main

Life is Crap: A blog covering: humor, news, politics, music, movies, tv, sports, and other things.
Questions? Comments? Death Threats? Suggestions? Contact us: thecrapspot@yahoo.com
(Home) (Archives) (Next page) (Subscribe to Life is Crap)