HOME
NEXT PAGE
ARCHIVES
SUBSCRIBE

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Heath Ledger


Since this is the main story everywhere, I thought I should add my 1 cent. Afterall, we are nothing if not topical (if it's 1992 maybe).

I have nothing much of significance to add. It's always sad when someone talented passes away before their time. And while I know very little about Ledger, it appears he was very well respected and talented. Everyone should really hold off on speculation until all the details are known. It's human nature to want to know the answers now, but life is complicated. Here's hoping everyone who cared about Ledger finds the comfort to ease the pain. For some strange reason I had a weird feeling in my stomach when I heard the news. Maybe it was the shock. Maybe it was his age. Maybe it was the feeling that the future will worse off without him.

Tags:

*entertainment*movies*Heath Ledger

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Main

Life is Crap: A blog covering: humor, news, politics, music, movies, tv, sports, and other things.
Questions? Comments? Death Threats? Suggestions? Contact us: thecrapspot@yahoo.com
(Home) (Archives) (Next page) (Subscribe to Life is Crap)