HOME
NEXT PAGE
ARCHIVES
SUBSCRIBE

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Fat Tire


I am so happy that Fat Tire is available in Chicago. It really is my favorite beer, though Guinness is a close second. I have to thank Matt and Tracey for introducing me to it. For the longest time it was only available in a handful of restaurants and bars. And I lived right down the street from Bricks, a pizza place with a special on Fat Tire on Thursdays.

Usually I don't fall this hard for beer. I'm usually quite practical. I drink more than I probably should, so I consume beers such as Miller Lite more than any other. The last beer I had a crush on was Motor City Brewing Works right after I turned 21. But I'm in love with Fat Tire and I don't care who knows it.

Tags:

*Tom G*Life Is Crap *beer *love*crush*Fat Tire *Motor City Brewing Works

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Main

Life is Crap: A blog covering: humor, news, politics, music, movies, tv, sports, and other things.
Questions? Comments? Death Threats? Suggestions? Contact us: thecrapspot@yahoo.com
(Home) (Archives) (Next page) (Subscribe to Life is Crap)