HOME
NEXT PAGE
ARCHIVES
SUBSCRIBE

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Butt Out

As a former smoker (thank you resolution 2007), you may think I would be against the smoking ban which officially started today in Chicago. But I'm not. I do think the hysteria over smoking is wrong but I am not opposed to the banning of smoking in public places. Whenever I visited cities with smoking bans, I had no problem going outside to smoke. Sure, you feel like a second class citizen. But you actually wake up feeling so much better without your clothes soaked in cigarette smoke and inhaling all the second hand smoke. In the big scheme of things, it's really not a big hassle. So with smoking now outlawed in Chicago bars I say welcome.

Tags:

*smoking*ban *Chicago

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Main

Life is Crap: A blog covering: humor, news, politics, music, movies, tv, sports, and other things.
Questions? Comments? Death Threats? Suggestions? Contact us: thecrapspot@yahoo.com
(Home) (Archives) (Next page) (Subscribe to Life is Crap)