HOME
NEXT PAGE
ARCHIVES
SUBSCRIBE

Monday, November 26, 2007

You Are Ridiculous


We are watching one of the greatest ever! And when it comes to athletes I try to stay away from hyperbole. But my eyes don't lie and they tell me Devin Hester is like no football player I have ever seen. He is incredible and is revolutionizing the game. I have never seen anyone like him, someone who can completely change the game even if he never touches the ball. After 27 games he has 10 return TDs. The record is like 14 with 200+ games. WOW!

Tags:

*sports*football *NFL*Chicago*Bears*Devin Hester

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Main

Life is Crap: A blog covering: humor, news, politics, music, movies, tv, sports, and other things.
Questions? Comments? Death Threats? Suggestions? Contact us: thecrapspot@yahoo.com
(Home) (Archives) (Next page) (Subscribe to Life is Crap)