HOME
NEXT PAGE
ARCHIVES
SUBSCRIBE

Monday, November 05, 2007

Why is This Idiot on My Radio?


On Monday mornings I like to get a local feel for the previous days football action. Unfortunately, this means I'm stuck listening to the biggest idiot ever - Mike North. Well, today I was once again in disbelief as I heard the dumbest idea ever. And this douchebag, err, jagbag (ha ha ha), was totally serious. How this guy manages to survive is beyong me. I imagine even the simplest task taking him eternity to complete. He may be the biggest idiot in the world, and for some reason that qualifies him to be on the radio.

So what was this brilliant idea that he spend 15 minutes discussing (maybe more but I have my limits)? It was to insert Chicago Bears long snapper Patrick Manley as center. He would then long snap to Devin Hestor, lining up as quarterback. Hester would then run around and presumably score a lot of touchdowns. I'll give you a second to calm down.

Seriously, this may be the dumbest thing I have ever heard. So he wants to run a more ridiculous version of the single wing...an outdated offensive formation that is not even run in college anymore. And have a guy who can not throw the ball play QB. Since he can't throw I'm guessing the plan is for him to run 60 times a game. Unless, that's right, the brilliant Mike North wants Adrian Peterson to play running back. No, not the good running back for the Vikings who set the single game rushing record yesterday. Instead it's the crappy 3rd string running back who is lucky to be in the league.

Tags:

*sports*football*radio*NFL *Mike North*Chicago*670 *The Score*Bears *Hester *single wing *jagbag

1 Comments:

Blogger Craig said...

It would be entertaining until Hester got killed...probably with about 8 minutes left in the 4th quarter of the first game.

11/06/2007 02:27:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Main

Life is Crap: A blog covering: humor, news, politics, music, movies, tv, sports, and other things.
Questions? Comments? Death Threats? Suggestions? Contact us: thecrapspot@yahoo.com
(Home) (Archives) (Next page) (Subscribe to Life is Crap)