HOME
NEXT PAGE
ARCHIVES
SUBSCRIBE

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Really???


Look, anything that might get those crazy and idiotic right wing freaks off my TV is fine by me. Still, I would hope the media would be smarter than to select Rosie O'Donnell. For in a lot of ways, Rosie is not really an improvement over the Tucker Carlson and Glenn Becks of the world.

The funniest thing is thinking the media actually believes the liberal sphere wants Rosie O'Donnell. I can only speak for myself, but I have never considered O'Donnell a spokesperson for me and my beliefs. Sure, she has spoken out against Bush (who hasn't?). And we all know the moment you speak out against Bush is the moment you get branded a liberal (regardless of your actual beliefs)

Once again it just shows how out of touch the media is, with the liberal constituency specifically but even with respect to the general population. It would be slightly funny if they are not about to have a huge influence on who becomes the next leader of the United States. After they foisted the man-child on us, anything is possible. And with this Rosie signing, they just are showing how incompetent they truly are. I am starting to get scared.

Tags:

*media*TV *MSNBC *Rosie *O’Donnell*liberal *conservative *Democrat*Republican *politics

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Main

Life is Crap: A blog covering: humor, news, politics, music, movies, tv, sports, and other things.
Questions? Comments? Death Threats? Suggestions? Contact us: thecrapspot@yahoo.com
(Home) (Archives) (Next page) (Subscribe to Life is Crap)