HOME
NEXT PAGE
ARCHIVES
SUBSCRIBE

Thursday, November 15, 2007

My Irrational Hatred of Tebow


Crap Almighty do I ever have an unhealthy and irrational hatred for Tim Tebow. And to make matters worse, look at his girlfriend. Really, some guys do have it all. This douchebag still annoys the hell out of me but my preseason college football douchebad is now the frontrunner to win the Heisman. Since I don't think you should win Heisman and Douchebag in the same season, I'm frantically searching for a new winner. Feel free to make your nominations. The contenders as I see them right now (in no particular order):

- Jimmy Clausen, Notre Dame QB
- Mark Dantonio, Michigan State Coach
- Colt Brennan, Hawaii QB

Tags:

*sports*college football *NCAA*Tebow*Heisman*The Douchebag *Jimmy Clausen *Mark Dantonio*Colt Brennan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Main

Life is Crap: A blog covering: humor, news, politics, music, movies, tv, sports, and other things.
Questions? Comments? Death Threats? Suggestions? Contact us: thecrapspot@yahoo.com
(Home) (Archives) (Next page) (Subscribe to Life is Crap)