HOME
NEXT PAGE
ARCHIVES
SUBSCRIBE

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Just One of The Guys

I miss the good old days when "Just One of the Guys" was always on Comedy Central. It was such a weekend staple for me. And even though it has been years since I saw the movie, I probably know every scene. I'll leave it up to you whether that's pathetic. But there's no mistaking the awesomeness of this movie. And it did include the greatest movie villain, The Zabka. So as I wish "Just One of the Guys" was on this afternoon instead of "The Ladies Man", I thought I would post the trailer.



Tags:

*entertainment*movies *80s *Comedy Central*Just One of the Guys*Zabka

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Main

Life is Crap: A blog covering: humor, news, politics, music, movies, tv, sports, and other things.
Questions? Comments? Death Threats? Suggestions? Contact us: thecrapspot@yahoo.com
(Home) (Archives) (Next page) (Subscribe to Life is Crap)