HOME
NEXT PAGE
ARCHIVES
SUBSCRIBE

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Angry

I'm feeling a bit disillusioned these days. Life has been kicking my ass and it's not just finances.

Although that's a sore spot with me. I've got a good paying job. Never go out. Never spend much money. Don't have any kids. Yet, I live in a 600 square foot crap condo. Did I do something wrong?

Maybe it's the state. Five grand in property taxes will prevent you from saving or doing much. It doesn't help that everything cost more. Car insurance? Two grand a year! Hell, even vehicle registration costs an arm and a leg.

Maybe it's the wife. She should have gone to graduate years ago. Going to school now prevents us from saving anything. In fact we often have to dip into savings.

Anyways I'm now 31 and I feel like I will never have a house or kids. That depresses me. Hell, it depresses me that I'm thinking about kids. When did this momentous change happen? God. I'm freaking old.

I wish I could say the family stuff was going well. But it isn't. I don't want to get into it too much, but there has been a lot of sickness and death.

It's been a nightmare. Every time I think I'm getting ahead, I feel like I'm falling behind. Maybe this is just the way things have to be. I just hope it doesn't last that long.

1 Comments:

Blogger Stealth said...

*passes Mike some eggnog*

You can't be old. If you are old then I am old. Okay so we're old.

It gets better. Promise.

12/04/2007 09:25:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Main

Life is Crap: A blog covering: humor, news, politics, music, movies, tv, sports, and other things.
Questions? Comments? Death Threats? Suggestions? Contact us: thecrapspot@yahoo.com
(Home) (Archives) (Next page) (Subscribe to Life is Crap)