HOME
NEXT PAGE
ARCHIVES
SUBSCRIBE

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

rAdioHead: iN rAinbOws

It might be awhile before I can get on the site. The thing is so bogged down. But, I like this idea of an online pre-release where you name the price.


It's an interesting concept and experiment; Challenging people's honesty and perceptions on what music is worth. If this is a successful business model then it just might restore my faith in humanity. Then again...

Most likely I will shell out ten bucks if and when the site is available. I think a dollar per song is pretty fair especially when all the money is going directly to the band. That's right, no record label is making a cent off this thing until Radiohead signs a new deal.

I wish I could pay the $81 for the real album and the corresponding art work, but I got some other priorities to deal with. Sometimes it sucks having responsibilities.

Any ways, my hat is off to Radiohead. Great idea! I hope the album does well. It certainly seems to be doing pretty good if it crashed the site multiple times.

Tags:
* * * * * * * *
* *

1 Comments:

Blogger Tom G said...

Mike,

It's pretty damn good. I've been listening to it for the past week and it has really grown on me. I paid 5 pounds, knowing I'll buy the box set if I liked the CD (I do so I will) or at least buy the physical CD when it gets released.

Tom

10/15/2007 08:39:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Main

Life is Crap: A blog covering: humor, news, politics, music, movies, tv, sports, and other things.
Questions? Comments? Death Threats? Suggestions? Contact us: thecrapspot@yahoo.com
(Home) (Archives) (Next page) (Subscribe to Life is Crap)