HOME
NEXT PAGE
ARCHIVES
SUBSCRIBE

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Quote of the Day

"I don't even know what that is. Is that a band?"

- Dana Perino, White House Press Secretary when asked about the new Radiohead album.

I'll admit this is petty and actually days old but WTF! She is basically my age. Who in my generation doesn't know who Radiohead is. This says so much about her and how out of touch she must be with the world around to have no idea who Radiohead is. They are only the biggest and most popular band in the world and the defining band of my generation (along with Nirvana).

Tags:

*politics*Dana Perino *White House *Bush*music*Radiohead

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Main

Life is Crap: A blog covering: humor, news, politics, music, movies, tv, sports, and other things.
Questions? Comments? Death Threats? Suggestions? Contact us: thecrapspot@yahoo.com
(Home) (Archives) (Next page) (Subscribe to Life is Crap)