HOME
NEXT PAGE
ARCHIVES
SUBSCRIBE

Monday, October 29, 2007

Just When I Thought I Heard Everything...


As I was flipping stations last night I for some reason watched 5 minutes or so of some Kathy Griffin biography. Yeah, I know - I suck. But what startled me was the comments they were making talking about Kathy Griffin's love life (I know, bleech!). But that's just the thing. The people were all talking about how attractive Griffin was and how sexy and how she always got the hottest men. And I thought Kathy Griffin? About the only thing worse than her comedy is her appearance. Am I missing something here?

Tags:

*entertainment*comedy *Kathy Griffin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Main

Life is Crap: A blog covering: humor, news, politics, music, movies, tv, sports, and other things.
Questions? Comments? Death Threats? Suggestions? Contact us: thecrapspot@yahoo.com
(Home) (Archives) (Next page) (Subscribe to Life is Crap)