HOME
NEXT PAGE
ARCHIVES
SUBSCRIBE

Sunday, October 14, 2007

Did They All Take Stupid Pills?


Watching George Will these days is quite embarassing. For while I may have different political leanings, he used to make sense and sounded intelligent. But I guess that's what happens when you carry water for a party bereft of anything based on facts. You either contradict them and get attacked or you decide to become as stupid as they are. Of course, I don't for a second think George Will is dumb. He knows what he's doing, which makes it all the more diningeneous and dangerous.

It really could be anything. Hell, he once penned an op-ed arguing for the elimination of the minimum wage. Today, it was The Diabolical Al Gore and his winning the Nobel Peace Prize. See, there is no such thing as global warming. Great, I can go back to worrying about the Iranian boogeyman hiding in my closet. And by the way, the award is meaningless since Yassar Arafat once won. It's a frickin' award. It is what it is, an award. There's no reason to blow a gasket cause some guy you hate won.

I just don't think they get it. Right now they represent 30% of the country. I was there just a few years ago. The only difference, I believe, is that I actually agreed with the other 30%. People as intelligent as George Will are just shills for their party. A party that has become the party of the dumb. And it must frustrate the hell out of him to see what that party has become, especially as it baffles all common sense let alone the scientific consensus. But that doesn't mean I feel sorry for George Will. Actually I feel pity for a meaningless and little man he has become. Way to become irrelevant.

Tags:

*politics*George Will *Al Gore *Nobel Peace Prize*liberal*conservative *Democrat *Republican*global warming *minimum wage

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Main

Life is Crap: A blog covering: humor, news, politics, music, movies, tv, sports, and other things.
Questions? Comments? Death Threats? Suggestions? Contact us: thecrapspot@yahoo.com
(Home) (Archives) (Next page) (Subscribe to Life is Crap)