HOME
NEXT PAGE
ARCHIVES
SUBSCRIBE

Monday, February 19, 2007

You Have Been Warned

I agree that the previews for the new movie "The Number 23" look good. I was initially intrigued. And Jim Carrey has proven himself to be a capable actor. And Virginia Madsen can be very good. But here's what changed everything for me.

It's directed by Joel Schumacher, maybe the worst director of all time. I know that seems harsh but given his high profile movies it seems appropriate. So it's with this I warn you - stay away from this movie. It would almost assuredly suck! If you must, wait until video.

For those not scarred by the suckiness of Schumacher, here are the craptacular movies I have endured:
  • The Lost Boys
  • Falling Down
  • Batman Forever
  • Batman & Robin
  • The Incredible Shrinking Woman

In addition, he had these beauties:

  • 8MM
  • Flawless
  • Tigerland
  • Phantom of the Opera

I actually heard Phone Booth was good but given his history of suckiness I refuse to believe it. Watch "The Number 23" at your own peril. You Have Been Warned!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Stealth said...

yes and I seem to remember your endurance test with the Friday the 13th movie.

Tom.."he watches crappy movies so we don't have to"

2/23/2007 09:47:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Main

Life is Crap: A blog covering: humor, news, politics, music, movies, tv, sports, and other things.
Questions? Comments? Death Threats? Suggestions? Contact us: thecrapspot@yahoo.com
(Home) (Archives) (Next page) (Subscribe to Life is Crap)