HOME
NEXT PAGE
ARCHIVES
SUBSCRIBE

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Johnny Cash Should Be Arrested

Dagnabbbit! You darn tooting I'm peeved. I was at the Mac Donald's this morning, getting myself a coffee and a Big Breakfast and I hears me this song. I guess some of them kids brought in a boombox or something. This song was the most vulgar thing I have ever heard. Something about killing a man in Reno just to watch him die. I nearly had a heart attack on the spot. So I turns to the waiter and I asks who this devil was that could spew such vulgarity. Turns out it was this fella by the name of Johnny Cash.

I'm not familiar with this Johnny Cash fella but I guess he's kinda a big deal. Heard he won an Oscar or two. Anyway, I hope the po-lice have some luck tracking this fella down. I've started locking my doors at night and have Sparky guarding the front door. If he was willing to kill a man for no reason other than watching him die, then it's possible he might kill me. I wouldn't even have to do anything. He could kill me just to see blood dry. Darn it all to heck I say. No one should be able to do what he did without facing some punishment. I say lock him away for good and throw away the key.

1 Comments:

Blogger SunSpotBaby said...

Never fear!!! The word police are doing their jobs just fine. A 16-year-old Santa Rosa, CA girl who was taunted by some classmates - i.e. "Do you have 10 moms?" She responded "You are so gay?" Well, she was hauled into the office and reprimanded for using "hate speech!" We have to get these dangerous speech-terrorists out of our schools!! (link here :http://www.freep.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=2007703010400)

3/01/2007 02:37:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Main

Life is Crap: A blog covering: humor, news, politics, music, movies, tv, sports, and other things.
Questions? Comments? Death Threats? Suggestions? Contact us: thecrapspot@yahoo.com
(Home) (Archives) (Next page) (Subscribe to Life is Crap)