HOME
NEXT PAGE
ARCHIVES
SUBSCRIBE

Friday, February 09, 2007

Albert Pujols, Nerd

Albert Pujols is a nerd.

ST. LOUIS (AP) -- Albert
Pujols
has won an NL MVP award, a Gold Glove and a World Series. He added a
perfect 100 on his U.S. citizenship test to his resume this week

As an aside, I am a Cubs fan and in my membership form have been instructed to hate any Cardinals player. Imagine what I'm going through with the last 3 champs being both Sox (one crosstown rival, other breaking their curse) and the hated Cardinals. That being said, I respect Pujols. He is the best player in the game and will go down in history as one of the best. Doesn't mean I don't hate it, just that he scares the Satan out of me whenever he comes to bat against my Cubs.

And now it's known that besides being the best baseball player with tons of money, Pujols is also a nerd. As a Simpsons quote said - professional athletes, always wanting more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Main

Life is Crap: A blog covering: humor, news, politics, music, movies, tv, sports, and other things.
Questions? Comments? Death Threats? Suggestions? Contact us: thecrapspot@yahoo.com
(Home) (Archives) (Next page) (Subscribe to Life is Crap)