HOME
NEXT PAGE
ARCHIVES
SUBSCRIBE

Thursday, January 11, 2007

You Down with G.O.P.



Will the GOP nominate this guy in 2008? Will this picture come back to haunt him? No and Yes. I would add sadly to both. While I have mixed opinions about Guiliani, he is far and away the best GOP candidate to emerge to this point. Not that it really matters, as I could probably not muster a vote for any Republican in 2008. But the rest of the field is brutally bad.

  • Romney - makes Kerry look decisive and strong

  • McCain Train - already running out of track and so wrong on so many things. He gets a few points for looking like my parents' priest, which puts him way to the negative side.

  • Gingrich - if I want to relive 1994 I'll pop in my "In Utero" CD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Main

Life is Crap: A blog covering: humor, news, politics, music, movies, tv, sports, and other things.
Questions? Comments? Death Threats? Suggestions? Contact us: thecrapspot@yahoo.com
(Home) (Archives) (Next page) (Subscribe to Life is Crap)