HOME
NEXT PAGE
ARCHIVES
SUBSCRIBE

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Praise Bob Saget!

I drastically wasted too many Sundays mornings uttering words of praise to a unhearing God. Did it bring world peace? No. Did it bring meaning to my hum-drum life? No. Did I find inner peace? Hell no!

Based on these past experiences, I have concluded that Christianity is a waste of time and money. This is especially true since our lord and savior Bob Saget walks amongst us.

Danny Tanner: The best savior we got?

Bob Saget? Yes. I am just as surprised, but according to the internets, it's true! Check out this web site which presents a convincing case that Bob Saget is indeed our lord and savior. The facts will change you.

I know what you are thinking, "Mike, that guy sucks! America’s Funniest Home Videos sucks! Full House is the worst television show I've ever seen."

Saget: The savior delights his flock by appearing as floating head.

I agree 100%. But, apparently his standup routine is killer. I have not seen it yet so I can not confirm, but apparently if it is good enough for a guy to proclaim Bob Saget is god than Bob Saget must be god.

I know the logic is a little bit flimsy, but it is as solid as anything Christianity has ever presented. Think about it. Hmmmm....

Tags:
* * * * * * * * *
* * * * * *
* * * * * *

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Main

Life is Crap: A blog covering: humor, news, politics, music, movies, tv, sports, and other things.
Questions? Comments? Death Threats? Suggestions? Contact us: thecrapspot@yahoo.com
(Home) (Archives) (Next page) (Subscribe to Life is Crap)