HOME
NEXT PAGE
ARCHIVES
SUBSCRIBE

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Dear Worst President Ever

Dear Worst President Ever,

I know things are tough for you right now, which is why I'm taking time out of my busy life to give you some advice. I understand that you are a delusional man who has come to believe he was sent by God to bring about The Rapture. But if you really want to obtain The Rapture, please don't invade Iran and Syria. And I hate to tell you this but you didn't even need to invade Iraq. This has cost the US billions of dollars and thousands of lives. It has cost hundred of thousands of Iraqi lives, making us more hatred in the Middle East and ultimately less secure.

If you wanted The Rapture, I suggest you head on over to Best Buy, Target, Circuit City, or whatever place you prefer to buy music. Or if you're too busy to go shopping, I suggest using the Internet and either shop at Amazon.com or download at Itunes. Now, I'm not sure which CD will cure your Rapture fix, but here's a few suggestions. Either a CD by the group called The Rapture or the Blondies Greatest hits which includes "Rapture".

A Damn Dirty Hippie,

Tom

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Main

Life is Crap: A blog covering: humor, news, politics, music, movies, tv, sports, and other things.
Questions? Comments? Death Threats? Suggestions? Contact us: thecrapspot@yahoo.com
(Home) (Archives) (Next page) (Subscribe to Life is Crap)