HOME
NEXT PAGE
ARCHIVES
SUBSCRIBE

Friday, January 05, 2007

Britney Spears Concerned about Fans

Ahhhh.... the life of a celebrity: Get drunk, collapse in a Vegas night club, run around without underwear, hang out with skanks, month long marriages, etc... It's a lifestyle us crapateers have trouble understanding. So little time... so many vices. That is why we should take time out to applaud a celebrity when they think of the little guys. So I am pleased to share this touching unselfish comment from the Mother Teresa of pop stars, Britney Spears:

"I noticed today that one of my biggest fansites is shutting down soon and I want you all to know that I do understand all the reasons that went behind making that decision, and I am sad to see it closing," she writes. "If I were you I'd be unhappy too if I had to read what I've been reading every day."

Britney: Humanitarian of the year.

That is soooo touching. Thanks Britney. I hate to shatter any bubbles, but I can care a less what the hell you do. There will always be another talentless disease-ridden blond bimbo on a downward spiral to take your place. Perhaps if you paid off my mortgage, I would think of you differently. Then again... probably not.

Tags:
* * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * *

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Main

Life is Crap: A blog covering: humor, news, politics, music, movies, tv, sports, and other things.
Questions? Comments? Death Threats? Suggestions? Contact us: thecrapspot@yahoo.com
(Home) (Archives) (Next page) (Subscribe to Life is Crap)