HOME
NEXT PAGE
ARCHIVES
SUBSCRIBE

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Bringing Saxon Back


Justin Timberlake's "Bringing Sexy Back" always bothers me. For starters, did sexy ever leave? Was there a time where ugly was in? Or fat? If so, I must have missed it. Sexy is something that nevers go out. And it takes an incredibly sexy guy to say such a thing (just kiddin'). And then what qualifies Justin Timberlake to bring it back. I could go on for days but I digress...

Instead, I propose bringing Saxon back. That's right, I'm referring to actor John Saxon, probably most famous for his portrayal of Nancy's cop father in "A Nightmare on Elm Street". It's about time this distinguished actor was back in the spotlight. See JT, if only you had brought Saxon back, then I could applaud you.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You've got the body and I've got the brain

1/17/2007 06:49:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Main

Life is Crap: A blog covering: humor, news, politics, music, movies, tv, sports, and other things.
Questions? Comments? Death Threats? Suggestions? Contact us: thecrapspot@yahoo.com
(Home) (Archives) (Next page) (Subscribe to Life is Crap)