HOME
NEXT PAGE
ARCHIVES
SUBSCRIBE

Friday, July 28, 2006

New York's Finest


Well, it's funny how quickly sadness can give way to joy. After the painful days upon learning that Sal Fasano was released by the Philadelphia Phillies, I now learn he was signed by the NY Yankees. For once I'm actually hoping the Yankees make the playoffs. Then I might be able to watch Sal Fasano in action, coming up to bat in a crucial situation and holding the hopes and dreams of every outtashape and mediocre athlete out there. For Sal Fasano is the Everyman. And he's gonna take Manhattan by storm. Thanks George for not only keeping my hero employed but by giving him a national stage on which to shine.

Thanks to Matt Peelen for keeping me updated on my favorite sports stars.

Tags: * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, you're very welcome. If only somehow we could get Sal and Pittsnoggle on the same team.

7/28/2006 09:41:00 PM  
Blogger Tom G said...

Maybe if we invented a sport that combined baseball with basketball. We could call it, I don't know, BASEketball.

7/31/2006 04:08:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Main

Life is Crap: A blog covering: humor, news, politics, music, movies, tv, sports, and other things.
Questions? Comments? Death Threats? Suggestions? Contact us: thecrapspot@yahoo.com
(Home) (Archives) (Next page) (Subscribe to Life is Crap)