HOME
NEXT PAGE
ARCHIVES
SUBSCRIBE

Thursday, July 06, 2006

The Motley Crue Network

The epitome of cool

I should probably stop giving away my million dollar ideas, but here goes. I was watching some "American Idol" type show on CBS last night except you got to be in a rock band with Tommy Lee and Jason Newstad and Dave Navarro. I actually think it was called "Rockstar" but don't feel like looking it up. Watching Tommy Lee on the show made me wonder why he isn't always on the TV. Whenever he's on, the unintentional comedy is off the charts. To be honest, if I'm flipping channels and I come across Tommy Lee, I'm at least giving the show 5 minutes. His segment on the MTV show "Cribs" is undescribably awesome. And I unfortunately only realized he had a reality show for the final episode, but it was incredible.

So all this got me thinking - why doesn't Tommy Lee have his own network? Then I thought that even Tommy Lee couldn't fill 24 hours in a day with enough entertainment. But I remembered that Vince Neil was very entertaining on the first season of "The Surreal Life". That was the one with Life Is Crap favorites Corey Feldman, Webster, and Andrea from "90210". And Mick Mars looks creepy, which most likely would translate into interesting. And Nikki Sixx was planning on publishing The Crue's lyrics as poetry ("She's only fifteen/She's the reason-the reason that I can't sleep/You say illegal/I say legal's never been my scene").

I propose creating The Motley Crue network. It could include the following:

  • 4 Reality shows, one on each band member.
  • Motley Crue videos
  • Tommy Lee Goes to College
  • Surreal Life Season 1
  • Rockstar episodes (or whatever the show is called)
  • Motley Crue DVDs
  • Motley Crue live concerts
  • Motley Crue court videos (if they exist)
  • Video shows of '80s heavy metal (think Dial MTV circa 1988)
  • Videos recommended by The Crue
  • Movies recommended by The Crue
  • Cribs episode with Tommy Lee (and other members if they appeared)
  • Create a cartoon with The Crue as superheroes (many ideas here, esp with regard to bad guys)

I'm sure there's more I'm missing. How could this channel fail? Better yet, how could this channel not make every other channel obsolete? Thank me for being a genius!!!

Tags: * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Main

Life is Crap: A blog covering: humor, news, politics, music, movies, tv, sports, and other things.
Questions? Comments? Death Threats? Suggestions? Contact us: thecrapspot@yahoo.com
(Home) (Archives) (Next page) (Subscribe to Life is Crap)