HOME
NEXT PAGE
ARCHIVES
SUBSCRIBE

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Jim Eriotes

My new nemesis, Jim Eriotes

Well, I have a new goal in life. I want to become the oldest professional baseball player. Of course this will make me a 2 sport star after I complete my childhood dream of throwing the game winning touchdown in a Super Bowl. See guys, that's why I always ask if you would like to throw the football around - I'm trying to stay sharp since you never know when your opportunity will arrive.

A few days ago an 83 year old lead off for a minor league team and became the oldest professional baseball player. And he actually fouled off a pitch!!! So that'll be my new goal in life. On the plus side, I have 50+ years to work myself into shape for my comeback (actually it's a debut but it's hard to call a 83 year old a rookie). Below are some quotes from Jim Eriotes, my latest rival:


"If I got a couple more at-bats, I'd get a hit. Easy."
"He wasn't throwing that hard,"
"If I could just get four at-bats in the majors, I could get a hit."



The bar has been set Jim Eriotes - I'm coming to get you (in 50+ years).

Tags: * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

3 Comments:

Blogger Stealth said...

when you are married to natalie portman????
LOL Great post!!

7/13/2006 10:35:00 PM  
Blogger Tom G said...

We're still trying to set a date. I'm thinking next Summer but she wants the Spring. It's really causing a lot of problems

7/14/2006 10:28:00 AM  
Blogger Stealth said...

She's just playing hard to get...are you enjoying the chase? I am sure that when you cast her in Seanman 7 (alongside "911 operator 6" - played by me) the chase will be over.

7/14/2006 09:55:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Main

Life is Crap: A blog covering: humor, news, politics, music, movies, tv, sports, and other things.
Questions? Comments? Death Threats? Suggestions? Contact us: thecrapspot@yahoo.com
(Home) (Archives) (Next page) (Subscribe to Life is Crap)