HOME
NEXT PAGE
ARCHIVES
SUBSCRIBE

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Happy Fourth of July

Since the 4th of July is all about grilling out and drinking beer, it may be my favorite holiday. But it's important to remember that this day is really a celebration of what it means to be an American. So I salute the American heroes of our past for all they've done for us. Thank you professional wrestlers!!!


The Real American Hero


Protected Our Country From Foreign Wrestling Threats


Hey - Ohhhhh!!! Tough Guy!!!


The Ultimate Warrior


Tags: * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

4 Comments:

Blogger Stealth said...

hahahahaha....get your funny asses over to da' when you are done frolicking and tell me what you drank today!!!

7/04/2006 10:46:00 PM  
Blogger Mike K said...

Man I drank a lot of beer and ate a ton. When it comes to the holidays, I put no restrictions on myself. It's all out gluttony.

7/05/2006 09:59:00 AM  
Blogger Stealth said...

haha, you have to take the quiz I am posting next week...I wanna see your results...mwahahahaha

7/05/2006 06:40:00 PM  
Blogger Stealth said...

oh, for now, there is something on there instead for our boys...not the bush administration, our men and women...if you would like to watch it. :-)

7/05/2006 06:41:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Main

Life is Crap: A blog covering: humor, news, politics, music, movies, tv, sports, and other things.
Questions? Comments? Death Threats? Suggestions? Contact us: thecrapspot@yahoo.com
(Home) (Archives) (Next page) (Subscribe to Life is Crap)