HOME
NEXT PAGE
ARCHIVES
SUBSCRIBE

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Grandaddy's Jason Lytle on Tour

Grandaddy are no more, but you can still see the man who crafted the songs. Jason Lytle will be on tour for the next couple of months. The prices vary per show. I saw that the show in Minneapolis was going for 12 bucks. I don't expect any of the tickets to go beyond twenty.

Jason Lytle - Tour Dates
07-18 Baltimore, MD - Sonar *
07-19 Philadelphia, PA - World Café Live *
07-22 New York, NY - Joe's Pub *
07-24 New York, NY - Joe's Pub *
07-25 Boston, MA - Paradise *
07-29 Chicago, IL - Schubas *
07-31 Minneapolis, MN - Fine Line *
08-03 Salt Lake City, UT - Urban Lounge *
08-07 Sacramento, CA - Harlow's *
08-08 San Francisco, CA - Café Du Nord *
08-09 San Francisco, CA - Café Du Nord *
09-11 Los Angeles, CA - Hotel Café *
09-12 Los Angelse, CA - Hotel Café *
* with Nik Freitas

Tags:
* * * * * * * *
* * * * * * *
* *

1 Comments:

Blogger Tom G said...

I really really really want to go to the Chicago show. I like Schubas a lot and haven't seen a show there in a long time. I have Cubs tickets that day though (games usually involve a lot of drinking, esp afterwards). Plus, my brother said he may be visiting and didn't seem interested in the show. Guess I better just hope it doesn't sell out before I know whether I can go.

7/06/2006 03:46:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Main

Life is Crap: A blog covering: humor, news, politics, music, movies, tv, sports, and other things.
Questions? Comments? Death Threats? Suggestions? Contact us: thecrapspot@yahoo.com
(Home) (Archives) (Next page) (Subscribe to Life is Crap)