HOME
NEXT PAGE
ARCHIVES
SUBSCRIBE

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

What an Idiot!!!


Just when I think he can't get any dumber, he surprises me. Seriously, has he ever been tested for mental retardation? Now, I am assuming this is a regular member of the press corps. If not, then I guess I can cut him a little slack. Maybe then he's just borderline retarded. Actually, I just offended the mentally challenged community by comparing Bush to them. I apologize.

From Daily Kos:

Bush opens mouth, inserts foot
by kos
Wed Jun 14, 2006 at 10:24:13 AM PDT
Today, at a presser,
this exchange happened with Peter Wallsten of the Los Angeles Times:
Bush: You gonna ask your question with shades on?
Wallsten: Yes...
Bush: But there's no sun out here.
Wallsten: It depends on your perspective.
Bush: Touché.
Wallsten is blind.
Tags: * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Main

Life is Crap: A blog covering: humor, news, politics, music, movies, tv, sports, and other things.
Questions? Comments? Death Threats? Suggestions? Contact us: thecrapspot@yahoo.com
(Home) (Archives) (Next page) (Subscribe to Life is Crap)