HOME
NEXT PAGE
ARCHIVES
SUBSCRIBE

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Grandaddy Video: Where I’m Anymore


It's no secret that Tom and I are huge supporters of the band Grandaddy so you can imagine my excitement when Cornerstone Promotions contacted us about showcasing the latest Grandaddy video. I'm pleased to announce that we certified it groovy despite the presence of a freaky plastic meowing cat. So without further delay, here are some links to perhaps one of the last Grandaddy videos.

Where I’m Anymore Video:
Quicktime + Windows Low + Windows High

Ecard and Game

Tags:
* * * * * * * *
* * * * *
* * * *
* * * * * * *
* * * * * * *

1 Comments:

Blogger Tom G said...

That's pretty damn cool!!! I'm listening to Just Like the Fambly Cat right now. Meow!!!

6/13/2006 08:35:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Main

Life is Crap: A blog covering: humor, news, politics, music, movies, tv, sports, and other things.
Questions? Comments? Death Threats? Suggestions? Contact us: thecrapspot@yahoo.com
(Home) (Archives) (Next page) (Subscribe to Life is Crap)