HOME
NEXT PAGE
ARCHIVES
SUBSCRIBE

Thursday, June 08, 2006

The 1st Annual Life is Crap Spring Fling

The couple dollars we've made through our Life Is Crap Beer Fund has been burning a hole in our pockets. So I thought why don't we give back to the community with a party. Many ideas floated through my head - House Party pajama jammy jam (Kid declined our invite), toga party (Jim Belushi declined our offer), HS Party (I don't really want to drink Boone's Farm anymore), and a Spring formal (I hate dressing up). Ultimately, I just decided to invite our loyal readers over to my place on Friday, June 23rd as I host a small party for some of my friends. Since all of our loyal readers are also my friends, y'all are invited.

So if you're in the Chicago area and would like to hang with Tom G from Life Is Crap (I'm assuming Mike K will not be traveling from NJ but maybe we can conference him in), June 23rd is the time and Lincoln Square is the place. I've been having a hard time with the stalkers and the papparazzi, so I'm holding off posting my address. But if interested, drop me an email at tom_j_gould@hotmail.com. And I'm sure the festivities will begin at my place and end at one of Lincoln Square's many fine establishments.

Hope to see you there!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Stealth said...

I swear I am not pouting.

6/09/2006 11:38:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Main

Life is Crap: A blog covering: humor, news, politics, music, movies, tv, sports, and other things.
Questions? Comments? Death Threats? Suggestions? Contact us: thecrapspot@yahoo.com
(Home) (Archives) (Next page) (Subscribe to Life is Crap)