HOME
NEXT PAGE
ARCHIVES
SUBSCRIBE

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Shout outs and Recommendations

For a wicked good time, check out Melanaise’s Onward Ho blog. Funny as all hell, it is worth checking out just for the nerd test. I scored a 93 by the way, which is either good or embarrassing depending on how your present company interprets it. I must warn you in advance, some pictures and posts are rather tasty and may not be suitable for workplace viewing. Of course if your boss is out, by all means visit.

Another shout out is to Tessa’s Digital Home. She’s been on blogging vacation as of late, but I’ve always enjoyed the illustration Friday segment. Thanks to her Feb 15th submission, I now know how to make toast. Scratch that, I don’t. She only included toaster directions, not toaster ovens, which are an altogether different animal.

Digby’s blog is another great place to waste time. His political commentary on the Bush administration is vicious and undisputable. Great stuff all around, but I only can read it small doses before I start foaming at the mouth.

Matt’s Review of Corey Haim’s Me, Myself and I Documentary, which is arguably the worst movie ever is one for the ages. Thanks to him, I had to go home to change my pants. Twice, ok… Three times. Yup, It is that funny folks. Matt’s review includes Star Wars Admiral Ackbar in-depth analysis on the pure gold Looney tune Corey quotes. I’m going to check ebay for that movie right after I finish this post.

Corey Haim links:
* * * Corey Haim Sighting: 1999
* 25+ years of Entertainment * My Tales with Corey Haim
* Where is Corey Haim?

3 Comments:

Blogger Dreamy said...

Do you know the song 'Whatever happened to Corey Haim' by The Thrills? It was a hit single in the UK last year.

3/09/2006 05:21:00 PM  
Blogger Mike K said...

Yeah. The Thrills rock. I have So much for the city. I have to get Lets Bottle Bohemia.

3/09/2006 06:42:00 PM  
Blogger Stealth said...

Thanks for the shout out! More tasty pictures to come, hahaha ;-) Less politics, more ass.

4/04/2006 01:45:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Main

Life is Crap: A blog covering: humor, news, politics, music, movies, tv, sports, and other things.
Questions? Comments? Death Threats? Suggestions? Contact us: thecrapspot@yahoo.com
(Home) (Archives) (Next page) (Subscribe to Life is Crap)