HOME
NEXT PAGE
ARCHIVES
SUBSCRIBE

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Seriously, what's wrong with this guy?

Is Bush really this arrogant? Does he have a God complex? This just seems so amazingly ridiculous to me.

From the transcript of his recent interview by ABC News with Elizabeth Vargas:

VARGAS: They also just treat you like anybody else. I mean, that must be
nice, I mean I'm sure your family does that too.
BUSH: You know, it's interesting, you said that one of the things that we love doing is to invite our buddies up from Texas. And I think about the time we had Jones, Procter and Selee [sic]. These are guys we grew up with in Midland, Texas. They are down to earth, you know, they have no agenda, except being with their friends
Laura and George.
VARGAS: They call you George?
BUSH: No, they call me Mr. President.
VARGAS: I was going to say…
BUSH: They probably don't want to call me Mr. President, but they do call me Mr. President. And we sit up there in the White House. First of all, it's a great joy to see their joy about being here. It's a fantastic experience for people to be able to come
here.
Now, I feel like I can offer a similar perspective. See, my legal name is Thomas. As a kid, people called me Tommy. Once I started high school, I decided I preferred to be called Tom. But I still allow friends and family to call me Tommy. I didn't force my family to start calling me Tom because I'm not a jerk. I'm nice, respectful, and take people's feelings into consideration. Of course, Bush is none of those things.

Do you think he forces his parents to refer to him as Mr President? He's such an incompetent disaster that I think impeachment should forever be reserved for high crimes and misdemeanors and gross incompetence.
Vargas links:
Bush links:


1 Comments:

Blogger Mike K said...

I prefer to call him the "President who couldn't ride a bike and was never elected," son of the "President who couldn't eat pretzels."

3/03/2006 08:27:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Main

Life is Crap: A blog covering: humor, news, politics, music, movies, tv, sports, and other things.
Questions? Comments? Death Threats? Suggestions? Contact us: thecrapspot@yahoo.com
(Home) (Archives) (Next page) (Subscribe to Life is Crap)