HOME
NEXT PAGE
ARCHIVES
SUBSCRIBE

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Jeff Gannon

Wow, it is hard to believe that Jeff Gannon, the former gay prostitute white house reporter (Not that there is anything wrong with that.) is still going strong. Good for you! In his latest ramblings he talks about Brokeback Mountain not getting an Oscar (I am supposed to be upset about this because I’m a liberal.) and about how the Oscars sucked (Again I don’t care.). I’m also supposed to be upset about how Howard Dean is spending a lot of money (Translation: the Democrats have a game plan and I want to pretend that they don’t.). Anyways Jeff Gannon, “A Voice of the New Media” is a wonderful diversion for people who can’t get enough of a Bush friendly Daddy Warbucks imposter who lives in the Karl Rove universe. You can always give him some of your hard earned cash. He’s out of work baby, since the big bad mean liberals brought him down. I don’t want to encourage him though, so I won’t. Anyways good luck to you: Jeff Gunkert Gannon, whatever your real name is.
Jeff Gannon links:
* * * Iraq: The Prisoner Abuse Continues

1 Comments:

Blogger Stealth said...

That background music for your post was fun...I am leaving it on my site, just so i can hear my song when I am dancing with my broom.

3/07/2006 11:43:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Main

Life is Crap: A blog covering: humor, news, politics, music, movies, tv, sports, and other things.
Questions? Comments? Death Threats? Suggestions? Contact us: thecrapspot@yahoo.com
(Home) (Archives) (Next page) (Subscribe to Life is Crap)