HOME
NEXT PAGE
ARCHIVES
SUBSCRIBE

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Arrested Development is Back


For those of you expecting the band that made Mr Wendell famous, I apologize. I'm actually talking about the TV show. Don't have much to work with right now, but here's what I found from The NY Post:

THAT fans of "Arrested Development" can relax. Word is Showtime not only
picked up the canceled Fox show but also ordered 26 more episodes . . .

So here's some quotes you may have enjoyed:

W-Worse that can happen is can I spill some on my $3,000 suit. Come on! Oh, yeah, yeah. The guy in the... the $4,000 suit is holding the elevator for a guy who doesn’t make that in three months. Come on! Oh. Why don’t I just take a whiz through this $5,000 suit?!

Illusion, Michael. A trick is something a whore does for money. Or cocaine.

Well, I’ve been thinking. You know, I mean, every society has their own rules about this stuff. For instance, in some states, it’s legal to marry your own cousin. California’s blocked it twice, but that’s only because they tacked it onto an estate law thing that wasn’t gonna pass. We had the signatures...

Do you guys know where I could get one of those gold necklaces with the ‘T’ on it?

Okay, Lindsay, are you forgetting that I was a professional twice over— an analyst and a therapist. The world’s first analrapist.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Main

Life is Crap: A blog covering: humor, news, politics, music, movies, tv, sports, and other things.
Questions? Comments? Death Threats? Suggestions? Contact us: thecrapspot@yahoo.com
(Home) (Archives) (Next page) (Subscribe to Life is Crap)