HOME
NEXT PAGE
ARCHIVES
SUBSCRIBE

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Who's the Man?


What the f#^%!!!

Who greenlights this shit!!!


Maybe I'm just mad because I thought this was a remake of Just One of the Guys. I mean, to maybe find another The Zabka. It would worth allowing someone to try to remake such a classic. But this - I will eat puke off the floor of a L train where a bum recently pissed before I see this.

Visit this link at your own peril. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0454945/

To balance this out, here's something more pleasant:









UPDATE:
I thought this was already answered in 1993 - Dr Dre and Ed Lover are the man!!! If I were them, I would think about filing papers to stop this abomination.

I present to you, The Man:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Main

Life is Crap: A blog covering: humor, news, politics, music, movies, tv, sports, and other things.
Questions? Comments? Death Threats? Suggestions? Contact us: thecrapspot@yahoo.com
(Home) (Archives) (Next page) (Subscribe to Life is Crap)