HOME
NEXT PAGE
ARCHIVES
SUBSCRIBE

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Thoughts

Fraggle Rock:
I always wished I had an Uncle Traveling Max who would send me postcards. It’s much better than the bills I get in the mail. By the way the Fraggle Rock movie is coming out in 2007.

Hunter S. Thompson:
I highly recommend “Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas.” Also “Hell’s Angels” and “Fear and Loathing on the Campaign Trail” are great books. RIP Good Doctor.

10,000 Maniacs:
Why not 9,999? The only song I really liked by them was “These are Days.” Natalie Merchant looked good in that video too.

Bobby Brown:
Enough said.

Cartoon Related Violence:
Would you start a riot if Peanuts was replaced by Cathy?

Cathy (The Comic Strip):
I don’t understand this humor. She tries on bathing suits, panics, cries, pigs out on junk food, and complains to her mom. How is this funny? It sounds like someone’s annoying sister. Actually the comic strip is more depressing than funny.

Canada:
Please tell me you are not buying into the Conservative platform.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tom G said...

It's my perrogative

2/23/2006 09:35:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Main

Life is Crap: A blog covering: humor, news, politics, music, movies, tv, sports, and other things.
Questions? Comments? Death Threats? Suggestions? Contact us: thecrapspot@yahoo.com
(Home) (Archives) (Next page) (Subscribe to Life is Crap)