HOME
NEXT PAGE
ARCHIVES
SUBSCRIBE

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Scrappy Doo vs Ryan Seacrest

If Scrappy Doo and Ryan Seacrest were to get into a fight who would win? This has been a question that has haunted me since I thought of it... about 5 minutes a go. In order to answer the question, we must first talk about the statistics.

Scrappy Do, nephew of Scooby Doo was born in 1979. He is short about 2 feet tall using Scooby Doo for comparison. Intelligence-wise, I would rank him a 3/10 (10 being the highest.) Bush is a solid 2 and Einstein is a 10 just to give you an idea about the scale, I’m using. His skills include being able to talk, being annoying as Margo from Punky Brewster and being somewhat fearless.

Ryan Seacrest, host of American Idol was born in Dec 24, 1974. I would rank his intelligence about a 3.5/10. He's not the brightest bulb in the chandelier, but every once in awhile he remembers to breathe. His skills include schmoozing, appearing effeminate, and looking good for the camera. He's about annoying as Jonathan from “Who's the Boss.”

My money is on Scrappy Doo since he's always coming back for more. Ryan Seacrest would probably give up after awhile figuring that he can only knock-out the little punk so many times. I don't think it would be a very good fight. I disgress, this is an awful post. I think I need a beer.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mike, after reading your blog, I think I need a beer too, or maybe two.

2/24/2006 03:06:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Main

Life is Crap: A blog covering: humor, news, politics, music, movies, tv, sports, and other things.
Questions? Comments? Death Threats? Suggestions? Contact us: thecrapspot@yahoo.com
(Home) (Archives) (Next page) (Subscribe to Life is Crap)