HOME
NEXT PAGE
ARCHIVES
SUBSCRIBE

Saturday, February 25, 2006

Layout Changes

You might have noticed some layout changes here on the site. Yes, I've been trying to clean things up and make us look a little more presentable to the web community. I think the final design is settled. Let me know what you think about it. Also as a reminder if you have some spare change you can always donate it to the fund located on the right. I think we are going to use it as start-up money for our t-shirt business or maybe to be added to some of the bigger search engines. Anyways, have a good weekend. I got to hit the books for an upcoming test.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Main

Life is Crap: A blog covering: humor, news, politics, music, movies, tv, sports, and other things.
Questions? Comments? Death Threats? Suggestions? Contact us: thecrapspot@yahoo.com
(Home) (Archives) (Next page) (Subscribe to Life is Crap)