HOME
NEXT PAGE
ARCHIVES
SUBSCRIBE

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Beer

"Son, a woman is like a beer. They smell good, they look good, you'd step over your own mother just to get one! But you can't stop at one. You wanna drink another woman!"
If you like what you see or read, please consider donating to our beer fund. I am really dehydrated right now and have an empty fridge at home. I would love to be pleasantly surprised with a fridge full of beer when I get home. In reality, we'll probably use all donations to try to get a higher profile for this blog or more lucrative ads. And maybe one day we'll have enough money to make t-shirts, hats, buttons, Christmas trees, raccoons, etc available to the public. I can't wait to drink another woman!

1 Comments:

Blogger Mike K said...

I tried donating to our beer fund, but it won't let me. I guess you can't donate to yourself. Doh!

2/23/2006 04:18:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Main

Life is Crap: A blog covering: humor, news, politics, music, movies, tv, sports, and other things.
Questions? Comments? Death Threats? Suggestions? Contact us: thecrapspot@yahoo.com
(Home) (Archives) (Next page) (Subscribe to Life is Crap)